09 May 2013

things that are hilarious, vol. 18: dorky undergrads talking about, well, anything really.

Overheard on the Johns Hopkins Homewood campus today:

"We had chickens and stuff when I was younger, and, like, one of our roosters kind of imprinted on me. He would, like, peck everyone else but me, and he would sit on my lap and we'd, like, watch TV together and stuff."

"I thought I had friends in high school, but I later realized that we didn't all hang out because we were friends, we all hung out because we were the kids that everybody hated."

"All I did in high school was debate team. We were, like, really successful at debate and my high school sucked at everything else. Well, everything else but women's hockey. my debate team won states, and we were so excited and brought the trophy into school. But you know what people care about even less than women's hockey? Debate."

Girl #1: "My senior year we won model UN and I was like the "head dog" of my school team. The next day they announced prom court and I found out I was nominated for it. ...It turned out everyone voted for me as a joke."
Girl #2: "You should have pulled a 'Carrie'!"

No comments:

Post a Comment